Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ganpati Darshan in Shivling at Adalaj Trimandir Gujraat शिवलिंग में गणपति दर्शन त्रिमंदिर, अडालज में

Ganpati Darshan in Shivling at Adalaj Trimandir Gujraat शिवलिंग में गणपति दर्शन त्रिमंदिर, अडालज में 


I visited Dada Bhagwan Trimandir, Adalaj, Gujrat near Ahmedabad for Satsang. In this temple Very beautiful Murtis of Tirthankars , Srimandar swami and other God like Ganpati Ganesh, Krishna, Durga, Sai, Hanuman etc are there. Which attracts every one. There is a Shivalaya also. In which Shivling and Mata Parvati Murti and Nandi is there. I bowed my head to Bholenath Shivling and saw there is Ganpati Ganesh is watching me from Shivling.  Clear eyes were showing to me. I again bowed my head. I took a snap. Here is the same:

Ganpati Darshan in Shivling at Adalaj Trimandir Gujraat

No comments:

Post a Comment